Marketing Coordinator – Woodstock, VT
The Marketing Coordinator is a Full-time, salaried (exempt) position.
The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Managing Director, Real Estate Division.
The Marketing Coordinator's primary role is to assist several real estate agents with a variety of tasks related to the administration and coordination of the marketing of luxury real estate properties in the greater Woodstock area, and southern Vermont.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to several Real Estate brokers.
- Launch properties and track the progression of a project from listing to close, keeping the team abreast of necessary next steps and changes.
- Interface with sellers to gain approvals and obtain required documents.
- Manage current listings on LandVest, MLS, and various other sites such as Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com.
- Prepare marketing data sheets and client reports for the brokers including: updating Marketing Activity Report with marketing initiatives and social media reports and email to sellers monthly.
- Manage broker's bios and sold lists.
- Coordinate with in-house Marketing Operations Department (MOD), Broker, and Clients to facilitate the creation of Advertising and Marketing materials, using in-house templates, including: design and placement of print and online advertisements, design and printing of branded materials including direct mail and property collateral (property profiles, announcements, invitations, banners, etc.) and photo color correction.
- Assist team on developing and executing guerilla marketing initiatives, which may include selective events.
- Coordinate regular content for LandVest's blog and social media sites, focusing on your region and brokers, also including listings from other LandVest offices.
- Create newsletters, email announcements, and targeted mailings with brokers, and MOD.
- Prepare mailing and email lists for distribution.
- Prepare and review with team yearly budgets.
- Collect marketing data quarterly.
- Occasional driving for company-related errands, and to visit properties.
- Other sundry Office Management responsibilities, as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required sit, stand, and reach with hands and arms. The employee will occasionally be required to lift up to 20 lbs. The employee is occasionally required to walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee is occasionally required to drive.
Qualifications & Skills
- Education level: Bachelor's degree or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other core business applications in use by LandVest Marketing and Accounting operations.
- Experience in or ability to learn quickly how to use Real Estate Databases
- High-level proofreading skills
- Experience with blogs and social media a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - conversational style of writing a plus
- Layout and visual skills a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Valid Driver's License
- Eligible to obtain Real Estate license
- Eligible to become a Notary Public
- Ability to handle confidential information
Able to work remotely with weekly meeting in person or via Skype or other video-conferencing software.
- Base salary of $45,000
- Administrative incentives based on real estate sales
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous paid time off and leave policies
For information on LandVest, Inc., please visit our website at www.landvest.com
LandVest, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.