Outside Sales Representatives (Burlington, VT)
- Would friends and strangers describe you as an extrovert?
- Are you fluent with words and highly persuasive if you are passionate about something?
- Do you thrive in an organization that values your ability to build relationships?
- Would you describe yourself as fairly organized but lack interest in roles that require rigorous attention to detail over big picture thinking?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Do you believe in the 2nd Amendment?
If this sounds like a fit for you, becoming an Outside Sales Representative at Delta Defense might be the perfect place for you!
As a Delta Defense Outside Sales Representative, you will build and maintain professional relationships with business owners in your own territory. Our training allows you to share the USCCA story and provide education, training, and legal protection to those who are ready to protect themselves and their loved ones.
- Prospect for new business
- Build and maintain client base
- Use our tools to present solutions to groups and individuals
- Provide an unprecedented customer experience
- Execution of the organizations outbound sales program.
- Sell USCCA Memberships at CCW (Concealed Carry Weapons Permit ) classes (along with other firearms classes), and at brick & mortar stores/ranges
- Develop effective sales strategies for assessing customer needs and positioning the organization's products or services as potential solutions.
- Ensures the successful achievement of Delta's sales goals across the nation.
- Create action planning and prioritizing documents for the target market segments to include opportunity assessment, positioning strategy, financial analysis, and required tactical action plans.
- Drives the development and attainment of short-medium-long term objectives through short-medium-long term tactics;
- Establishes and maintains ongoing customer and business relationships.
- Be an internal subject-matter expert on the outbound sales segment(s), including market requirements, applicable regulations, industry trends, competitors, and market conditions.
- Visionary, entrepreneurial-minded professional with strong commercial and interpersonal leadership skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; the ability to draw conclusions and make solid recommendations
- Proven business acumen and ability to capitalize on customer market findings and develop long-term strategies to capture potential
- Proven achiever with a strong record of growing business and innovation to drive higher revenues and profits
- Excellent communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high-level customers
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Strong motivational and organizational skills
- Understanding of direct response Internet marketing preferred
- Strong understanding of the Delta Defense, LLC product suite
- Solid understanding of Integrity Selling principles (AIDINC/GAP) required. (We will train if necessary)
- Computer literate and proficient in software and internet functions
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Proven ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels and functions of the organization
- Advanced skills in composition, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense LLC
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Must pass the state licensing Property & Casualty examination (32 hours of pre-licensing state mandated training provided upon hire)
REQUIRES 70% TRAVEL WITHIN YOUR STATE TERRITORY
As a full-time employee of Delta Defense, LLC, you will enjoy:
- Competitive base salary with UNCAPPED commissions
- Mileage reimbursement for all work-related mileage and car allowance
- Additional allowance for your cell phone
- Full, comprehensive benefits package
- Your own territory
- Productivity bonuses
- Paid training, plus ongoing training
- Promotion opportunities
- Virtual work environment with company-provided equipment
- Potential to earn USCCA Top Shots Sales Trip
TRAVEL TO OUR HQ IN WEST BEND, WISCONSIN IS REQUIRED
About Delta Defense:
Delta Defense is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA provides self-defense education, training, and legal protection to the most responsible gun owners.
Delta Defense, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- Inc. 5000 company EIGHT years in a row!
- Journal Sentinel Top Workplace - 4 years in a row
- Milwaukee Business Journal Top Workplace - 4 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!